CALL FOR FILMS!!
Imagine Supported Living Services is hosting its 2nd annual short film festival on September 28th at the Museum of Art and History in Downtown Santa Cruz. We are now accepting short films to consider for this festival. We will consider all films that are by, about, with or connected to individuals with developmental disabilities living in our community.
ABOUT THE FILM FESTIVAL
The purpose of this short film festival is to EMPOWER – INSPIRE – ENGAGE – AND CELEBRATE our amazing community of individuals with developmental disabilities, their families, friends, coworkers, support staff and allies! We believe these short films are the perfect vehicle for people to express their strengths and abilities and share them with the greater Santa Cruz community!
Imagine is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has been supporting adults with developmental disabilities living in Santa Cruz County since 2002. Imagine exists to empower individuals with disabilities through service and advocacy. Learn more about Imagine at www.imaginesls.org .
- Film must be under 10 minutes in length.
- A CD with your Film must be submitted to Imagine by July 15th, 2013. Please mail or drop off your film at 1395 41st Ave., Ste. A, Capitola, CA 95010.
- Selection for screening in the festival will be determined no later than August 1st. Filmmakers will be notified of their status by mail whether their film(s) was accepted into the festival or not.
- All commercial/private property including, but not limited to, all trademarked and/or copyrighted materials shown or recorded within the film is the sole responsibility of the filmmaker. The Imagine Short Film Festival does not take responsibility for any legal claims of trademark or copyright infringement against the film, the film’s producers, or for publicly exhibiting the film. The filmmaker assumes all responsibility for any and all legal claims arising from exhibition of the film at The Imagine Short Film Festival.
- Participants agree that their film or clips from it and all other material related to their project may be used and/or published in the event program, Imagine website and for any promotional purposes that Imagine Short Film Festival deems appropriate.
- By submitting your film to Imagine, you attest that you have read and understand these guidelines and rules hold all necessary rights to screen the entered film publicly, and are authorized to grant and does hereby grant said rights to Imagine Short Film Festival.
1395 41st Ave. Ste. A Capitola, CA 95010